I DREAM…
I dream of what my heart most desires. Especially when it is of my one love that I dated for two years and she cheated on me for one of those so called wonderful years. It was one of her co workers from work and she went to him so I am able to put most all the blame on her and me for not for not being good enough to fill her full needs apparently. She has ruined her name in my little world and will no longer will I be there to pick her up when she falls like a hero. I don’t like being played like a Nintendo andpushed around like a revolving door. I dislike being used and I cant ever save her from herself.
Such a lovely picture...I'm sorry that it stirs up such feelings of disappointment and heartbreak for you now. You deserve much better than to be played...and you will find it someday, probably when you least expect it.
ReplyDeleteThat same type of thing happened to me, only we worked in the same place, and he cheated with our manager. And then they both lied about it for months, and then quit to be with eachother. I feel your pain. I like your picture :)
ReplyDelete